Saturday 15 October 2016

Pavlova

Yesterday I made a very easy and a very simple pavlova. This was the last recipeI needed to bake in my cook book. So since this recipe was so easy I wanted to share with you so I really hope that you enjoy reading it.
1. Heat oven to 150°C
2. Put some baking paper on a baking tray.
3. Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks using an electric beater. Slowly add 2 tablespoons of the sugar at a time, while beating on high. (make sure that the sugar has all dissolved in before adding the next lot).
4. Then spoon the mixture evenly onto the tray in a circle. Place tray in the oven for 1-1 1/2 hours or until golden and crisp.Leave to cool in the oven after cooked for 45 minutes for the best results.
thank you for reading Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alice,
    Looks so yummy! I love pavlova! Are you making a recipe book for you product?
    Maddie Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice
    Your recipe sounds lovely - something my niece would love to make!! Just wondering how many egg whites you used? Do you have a recommendation about the size of the circle?
    Thanks
    Miss McKK

    ReplyDelete